If you believe that any material found on our site has been used in a manner that constitutes infringement of your copyrighted work, please provide written notice to our Copyright Agent that includes the following information:
- the signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the infringing material is located on the site;
- your contact information (i.e. address, telephone number, and email address);
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in our notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can beor by mail to: Copyright Agent, Debs Fun Pages, 6060 Center Drive, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90045.